Saturday, September 3, 2011

The First Post

The first post in my blog on 'crochets'. I have been in love with this art for quite a while now.
It was in 90s when I first saw my mother knit and do crochet. Not sure why, but I liked Crochet more than knitting. This might be a reason why I have not learned knitting yet.
Anyways, long story short, I dedicate this site to my female family clan who love this art and can spend days and nights learning and enhancing their skills and making beautiful shapes/sophisticated patterns - which has never failed to inspire me.
Soon, to come, crocheting for beginners with video and patterns worth giving a look! (and an after look too! :)
Hang on..

1 comment:

Anuja Sinha said...

This is just fantastic Trips. I remember your passion for crochets. Keep up the good work and post more info for novices like me.

Post a Comment